Human 2.0 was a magazine-style blog that ran from 2007 to 2011 while I was working in the startup industry in Montreal, Canada, with myself and Alistair Croll as authors and editors. Its entire content is archived and browsable at http://human20.alexbowyer.com/.
Human 2.0 examines the impacts of technology on society and how new technologies change our everyday lives – and also the reverse, how the ways in which we live influence new technology developments.
You can read my posts at http://human20.alexbowyer.com/author/alex/.
If you’re not sure where to start, have a read of these posts, all authored by me unless otherwise stated:
- Ten Superpowers The Internet Gave Us
- Human 2.0 Is The Next Big Thing (by Alistair Croll)
- Who Owns Your Voice Online?
- Lifelogging 101: How to Record Your Life Digitally
- Human 2.0 Holiday Highlights 2009
- Is Photography A Human Right?
- Behavioural Analysis and the Age of Metrics
- Facebook, this abusive relationship must end